Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fenton the Dancing Mummy

I dreamed that me and some strange boy I had never seen before found a dancing mummy namd Fenton.
We were at Grandma and Grandpas house and the first thing Fenton did was run across the yard started swinging. After a little while he got tired of that and asked if we could go get his mom, dad, and his 2 sisters.
He showed me a little cave i never knew about and inside the cave were 4 more coffins or whatever you call them. Fenton walked over to a shelf and picked up some already been chewed spearmint gum and wraped a little bit around each coffin or whatever you call them and everytime he did a voice said who was in the coffin. Fentons older sister was named skinny jeans his younger sister was named stinky his mom was paula and he was talking when his dads name came up so I coudn't hear that one. I took all five mummys inside and I saw my older brother slouching on grandpas chiar watching some strange show and he was surronded by empty pizza boxes and soda bottles and he was watching some show were peole were blowing each other up. The mummys wanted to play outside so I took them out and thats were it ended because somebody (this time it was our cat) decided to wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment